Persuasive Presentation Skills
Organize your ideas, engage your audience, and speak with confidence.
“John is an excellent speaker and uses stories that make his concepts relevant. I highly recommend this to anyone in business. It was a great experience.”
Theresa Li, Senior Engineer
British Columbia Transmission Corporation
If you shake in the knees and stumble over your words when you give a presentation, this workshop is for you!
Our presentation skills workshops combine improvisational acting exercises, public speaking techniques, story-telling principles, and practical guidelines for creating presentation graphics. All designed to help you engage your audience, and deliver your ideas clearly and confidently.
What you’ll learn:
- How to feel comfortable with your body, face, and voice.
- Ways to connect with your audience through speaking rhythm, vocal emphasis, eye-contact, and body language.
- Techniques to boost your creativity and help you generate ideas, craft a story, and create a compelling presentation.
- How to create visuals that clarify, enhance, and strengthen your presentation.
- And much more!
Who should attend:
- Technical experts who make presentations to management.
- Sales professionals who want to sharpen their delivery skills.
- Managers who need to refine their communication style.
- Anyone who wants to speak with confidence in front of a group.
Want to know more?
You'll see our public workshops on the top right side of this page.
If you're intested in onsite training for your organization, we’ll be happy to send you a detailed outline of our one-day, or two-day Presentation Skills Workshops.