Speak Like You Mean It!
Organize your ideas, engage your audience, and speak with confidence.
“John is an excellent speaker and uses stories that make his concepts relevant. I highly recommend this to anyone in business. It was a great experience.”
Theresa Li, Senior Engineer
British Columbia Transmission Corporation
If you shake in the knees and stumble over your words when you give a presentation, this workshop is for you!
Our presentation skills workshops combine improvisational acting exercises, public speaking techniques, story-telling principles, and practical guidelines for creating presentation graphics. All designed to help you engage your audience, and deliver your ideas clearly and confidently.
What you’ll learn:
- How to feel comfortable with your body, face, and voice.
- Ways to connect with your audience through speaking rhythm, vocal emphasis, eye-contact, and body language.
- Techniques to boost your creativity and help you generate ideas, craft a story, and create a compelling presentation.
- How to create visuals that clarify, enhance, and strengthen your presentation.
- And much more!
Who should attend:
- Technical experts who make presentations to management.
- Sales professionals who want to sharpen their delivery skills.
- Managers who need to refine their communication style.
- Anyone who wants to speak with confidence in front of a group.
Want to know more?
We’ll be happy to send you a detailed outline of our one-day or two-day Presentation Skills Workshop.
Just click here: Send me details!